Education: Secondary School of Art in Zakopane, Antoni Kenar’s student, 1945-1950. Studies: Academy of Fine Arts, Krakow, 1950-1954. Diploma under Prof Xawery Dunikowski, 1956. From 1956 top 1991 connected with pedagogic work at his alma mater. Full professor since 1977. He was the pro-vice chancellor of the Academy of Fine Arts (1969-1978, 1987-1990). Author of monuments, inter alia: Knights of Peace, 1978 (West Germany) and sculptural and architectural compositions. Laureate of the 1st degree award of the Ministry of Culture and Art for lifetime achievement in artistic and didactic activity. He made his works in stone, wood, metal and ceramics. Author of sculptures, mainly constructivist ones, monuments, ceramic works, graphics and drawings.
Date of birth 1927
Date of death 1991