Studied at the Higher College of Plastic Art in Wrocław (1948-1953). After graduation he started pedagogical work at his alma mater. He co-organized exhibitions touching on the problems of form and colour in architecture and industry. In 1964 he organized the first workshop of ceramic art in Bolesławiec, which with time transformed into the International Ceramics and Sculpture Workshop. Author of outdoor projects and sculptures with characteristic synthetic form.
Date of birth 1924
Date of death 1986