Studies: State Higher College of Plastic Arts, Wroclaw, 1952-1956, diploma in Prof Bogdan Michałowski’s studio, afterwards Faculty of Sculpture, Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw, in Prof Jerzy Jarnuszkiewicz’s studio, 1956-1959. Lecturer at the Faculty of Industrial Design Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw. He took part in the 1st Biennial of Sculpture in Metal, Warsaw, 1968. Laureate of inter alia: bronze medal at the 2nd Festival of Fine Arts, Warsaw, 1968. Author of monumental sculptures, medals, urban spatial arrangements. Participant of sculpture workshops and creative stays in Orońsko: 1975, 1976, 1982.
Date of birth 1930
Date of death 2016