Studies: Faculty of Sculpture, Academy of Fine Arts , Warsaw, 1980-1985. Diploma in Prof Jan Kucz’s studio. From 1986 to 1987, together with Mirosław Bałka and Marek Kijewski, he co-established the group ‘Neue Bieriemiennost’. The group changed its name into ‘Keine Neue Bieriemiennost’ and was active till 1989. The works created in that time were representative of the trend of expressive figurative sculpture. In the site specific installations, made since 1989, the artist has been using the light of neon lamps in order to build signs and simple geometrical forms.
Date of birth 1958