Date of birth 1941
Date of death 2001
Studies: Faculty of Sculpture, Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw. Diploma in Prof Marian Wnuk’s studio, 1966. He took artistic travels to Austria, Italy, Hungary, West Germany, East Germany, the USSR (1973-1977). Laureate of distinction at the 7th Festival of Fine Arts at the Zachęta, 1981. He took part in the International Exhibition of Medallic art FIDEM 1990. He was mainly working in stone, wood and metal. Author of small scale and outdoor sculptures of metaphorical, abstract character, as well as created medals and functional forms.