Studies: Teacher Training College, Lodz, 1957-1959 and Faculty of Sculpture, Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw, 1959-1965. Diploma in the studio of Prof Franciszek Strynkiewicz, 1965. Laureate of the award of the Ministry of Culture and Art, 1966. Honored with the Knight’s Cross of the Order of Poland Reborn. Author of monuments, among others to The Polish Mother in Lodz (together with Andrzej Karwowski and Stanisław Romańczuk), medals and small scale sculptures made in various materials.
Date of birth 1936
Date of death 2020