Studies: Faculty of Painting, Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw, under Prof Felicjan Szczęsny Kowarski and Prof Leonard Pękalski. Diploma in Prof Felicjan Szczęsny Kowarski’s studio, 1948. Author of paintings, graphics, spatial forms. Member of the European Society of Culture (SEC); Accademia Tiberina, Rome; International Association of Plastic Arts (AIAP), Accademia Italiana della Arte e del Lavoro, Parma; Accademia Bedriacense, Calvatone. Laureate of prestigious awards and distinctions. Honored with the Gold Badge of Polish Artists, 1978; Commander’s Cross of the Order of Poland Reborn, 1999; Gold Medal for Merits to Culture Gloria Artis, 2009.
Date of birth 1914
Date of death 2015