Studies: State Higher College of Plastic Arts, Gdansk. Diploma in the studio of Prof Franciszek Duszeńko, 1979. From 1980 to 2006 lecturer at the Academy of Fine Arts, Gdansk, where he was the head of the Studio of the Foundations of Plastic Design, Faculty of Sculpture. Among others, laureate of the special prize in the competition SARP 2004 Year Award, for the layout of the monument in the area of the former Nazi Extermination Camp in Bełżec. Author of monuments: Polish War Cemetery in Katyń and Mednoye (2000); Cemetery of the Victims of Totalitarianism in Kharkiv (2000); monument of the Holocaust in Bełżec (2004).
Date of birth 1954
Date of death 2006